Coronavirus headlines. Coronavirus updates, latest news and important information on the outbreak

How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu?

coronavirus headlines

Another study of about 1,100 hospitalized patients in China, published Feb. Thank you for sharing the information. However, current data is limited in many ways and both its infectivity and especially its mortality rate is likely to drop significantly with more data. Have you seen our Pass It On campaign created for older adults? Eric The fact china said last week they are rapidly building a thousand bed facility. But, their longevity is being overstated. Maybe a few more months. It's important to note that R0 is not necessarily a constant number.

Next

How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu?

coronavirus headlines

And yes, some media coverage has been sensational. All in all, Apple will weather the coronavirus storm just fine, and the company is still staring at huge growth potential in the back half of the year. None of that is great news, especially since China is a big part of the Apple growth narrative. So, yes, 75% had double pneumonia and the other 25% had single pneumonia. It is your choice whether to submit a comment. Come mid to late March, consumers will be back at full strength, and Nike stores will be jam packed again.

Next

7 U.S. Stocks to Buy on Coronavirus Weakness: AAPL, AMD, NKE

coronavirus headlines

And maybe merchants stop advertising as much on Amazon. Most people who get the flu will recover in less than two weeks. Stocks will rebound, on a fresh round of central bank stimulus and still easing global trade tensions. In the end, I think we just have to trust the public to understand the difference between projected worse case scenarios based on models and reality. In fact, I think the media coverage so far has been largely responsible and I am full of admiration for the scientists and journalists struggling every day to get this extremely complicated story right. To be sure, the outbreak everywhere outside of China to-date has been relatively small. This virus is not comparable to the flu.

Next

Coronavirus: Scammers follow the headlines

coronavirus headlines

We aimed to further clarify the epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 2019-nCoV pneumonia. With that said, current data does suggest that this nCoV-19 is more infectious and far deadlier than the flu. And a big distraction it is… From a regional perspective in Asia β€” it is a major issue. The disease causes respiratory illness and symptoms include pneumonia and bronchitis. Great trading and God bless you, D. And, like all other major modern epidemics, this too shall pass, and relatively soon.

Next

coronavirus

coronavirus headlines

How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu? There will likely be short-term pain, but markets will recover. Similarly, China is already starting to re-open factories. But only for a little bit. By then, the outbreak should be old news. The number of confirmed cases jumped ten-fold over the weekend.

Next

How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu?

coronavirus headlines

A new virus identified by Chinese researchers is responsible for a pneumonia-like illness which has left over 200 ill. My two cents is simple. Apart from human beings, coronaviruses can affect mammals including pigs, cattle, cats, dogs, martens, camels, hedgehogs and some birds. It's unclear how the situation with this virus in the U. The stock is also quite attractive here from a valuation perspective. Also, do not use this blog to report fraud; instead,. But, will that actually happen? That could be the turning point for the market and an excellent buying opportunity.

Next